Exterior Construction and Demolition
- We minimize the dust in the air surrounding a construction site utilizing a Fog Cannon.
- Dust suppression systems work by nebulizing water into a fine mist that attaches or “catches” smaller particulate matter (PM). Dust suppression systems provide even coverage, minimizing wasted water and water puddles.
- Nebulized water particles have a 50-150 micron diameter, combining themselves with dust particles of sizes down to 80 micron and dragging them to the ground.
Why not just use a hose?
- Using a traditional dust suppression system, like a water hose, produces water droplets of about 1000 microns in size, which only captures larger dust particulate. And, the spray is uneven, leaving some areas untreated and others with water puddles
- We are able to create a dustless experience utilizing an Air Scrubber, which is a portable filtration system. It draws in air from the surrounding environment and passes it through a series of filters.
- The Air scrubber enables us to create a negative air environment which is when the filtered air is exhausted outside of the containment area.
- HEPA filtration systems create the cleanest air possible at the highest rate of airflow. The filters capture at least 99.97% of particles as small as .3 microns.
- Our HEPA Units remove extremely fine airborne particles such as dust, mold spores, pollen, pet dander and miscellaneous debris
The costs of NOT implementing any type of interior protection could be higher than you think!